September 13, 2010

R.I.P Chic Apothocary

I recently became the proud owner of an apothocary and couldn't wait to create a spooky halloween scene to go with my fall decorations.

I love Michael's Craft Store, they seem to have the creepiest and cutest decorations for fall.  I usually leave Kwille and Boone at home when I go to Michael's since I end up walking down every aisle looking at everything and filling up my cart. Then I usually change my mind a few times and unload and reload my cart. Funny how you can spend your time coming up with different things, but in the end you return to your first idea.


Matierals:
  • Apothocary
  • Halloween garland - (black/purple grass)
  • Deep purple roses
  • Mini Tombstone
  • Pillar Candle Holder
  • 3 Sparkly spiders


Once I got all of the matierals laid out, I started with the pillar candle holder, since that will hold the tombstone up. Then I began adding my matierals to the apothocary and played with the positions of everything.






Here is the Finished Product:  R.I.P. Chic



1 comment:

  1. Michael's is awesome - I shouldn't go in there though! It ends up costing me a fortune! All the pretty papers... and embellishments... man - I want to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete